Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September 28th


I found Shaun back I my apartment talking with Beth. He was a little lippy with me, but we won't get into that. 
Earlier in the day, Shaun and I made bean soup and he headed over to Piece to watch the Rams get raped by the Bills.


Later that night, we killed two birds: Shaun and I headed over to Nate Lumen's house to watch part of the Bears/ Eagles game, and to pick up Nate's bike. 

Shaun met Nate's girlfriend, Kate. They were drinking Bell's Third Coast. As I was telling Kate earlier that night,  Since I haven't been drinking as much, I have become shredded----my body looks better.

The night was really chill. Colin was looking through a J. Crew catalog and commenting on how much he liked their fall line. I also discovered that Colin likes John Grisham and apparently 'Playing for Pizza' is really cute. 
Shaun and I left at about 10:15pm, with Nate's bicycle.

No comments: