We hung out at the end of the day.
He was at my house making a bunch of food for the week. I was over at Christine's hanging out.
I called Shaun around 9pm and asked him if he wanted to stop by. He was over 15 minutes later.

There was only one O'Fallon Pumpkin Ale left so we split it. I told Shaun this was my first beer of the night. Shaun told me it was his 11th. (10 1/2) really.
He had four at Lotties while watching the Rams game, finished a 6-pack while cooking dinner. And the 1/2 he was drinking then.
Shaun eventually found 'Castaway' on the Superstation. I didn't really want to watch it, but was immediately drawn into the story line and Mr. Hanks' character.
Shaun left at 11:30pm, but I watched the rest of the movie. Shaun also had two more beers when he was over.
I called him a little later to make sure he got home. I asked him if he bought more beer, he said no. But he was confused on how to set my alarm clock. I told him how to do it, step by step.

No comments:
Post a Comment